Monday, July 8, 2013

Every Lady Needs a Little Green



Martha wouldn't be a lady without the proper accessories!  After weeks of struggling with what accent color I would choose for the family room I came across these fabulous green chairs...




So, I took the big plunge and made my first purchase for Martha.  A big bright pair of Emeralds!  


Since the purchase of Martha's newest accessory I have been searching for "Green-spiration"!  Here are a few of the spaces that have started me thinking (and spending) green...


Love the look of the oversized head chairs and the simple walls!



Shades of green on the chairs could be a DIY project in the making.



The light blue adds elegance and tones down the bold green chairs.



The green can be punched up even more with yellow drapes.



Don't forget about the inside!



Green walls for an uplifting office.



A classic shape in a new color!


1 comment:

  1. I love the bright green...so pretty! Hopefully we'll meet in person when you move in. Don't forget to take LOTS of before photos!

    aimee @ sixteenfourteen.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete